Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Candles for Cancer

Just a short one tonight...
The bus leaves for Canada in 9 days! I cannot believe it!
I am still raising money trying to reach my goal of $2900. I even got my Partylite friend involved & had a candle party to get moola donated. PS ~ if you want to place an order with me this weekend I am keeping my party open until Monday, April 27th ;)

The half marathon is so close I can taste it. And it is salty :) runners will get what I am sayin' here.

Anyway, for those of you who are still checking in on me thank you. Thank you for your support in so many forms. Thank you for prayers. Thank you for donations. Thank you for running with me when I move slower than you. Thank you for pouring my water or powerade when my hands are too shaky or sweaty at water stops. You all mean the world to me.
Please know that I could not do this without you all. I need something bigger than myself to keep me running & you have kept me running!
Thnank you! Love you!
~h

No comments: